Our Company At A Glance
Touched by Angels Home Healthcare II, Inc. is:
- Licensed by the State of North Carolina (HC2422) as a Home Healthcare provider
- A Medicaid of North Carolina provider
- Accredited by the Better Business Bureau of Central North Carolina.
We provide a professional environment for clients and staff alike. Since 2003, TBAII has built a system of trust and dependability that you and your loved ones can rely on.
TBAII serves the following counties:
Our mission is to enable your loved ones to live independently and safely in their own homes. Additionally, we provide peace of mind for families with loved ones in need of physical or emotional support. Our service is personally tailored for each individual. We believe in attention to detail and in investing our time to truly understanding our clients’ needs on a case by case basis.This creates the proper environment to maintain the independence and dignity of your loved one. It is our goal to carefully match each client with the caregiver that would best meet their needs. We truly care, and look forward to becoming a part of your family. Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Client safety
- Home services
- Personal care
- Specialized services (Respite care, Alzheimer’s care and Dementia care)
PRIVACY NOTICE for Touched By Angels Home Healthcare II
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for (www.TBAii.com). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order, or to respond to a request from a legal authority.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
* See what data we have about you, if any.
* Change/correct any data we have about you.
* Have us delete any data we have about you.
* Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
We do not currently collect sensitive information (such as credit card data). If, in the future, we were to collect such information, that information will be encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You will be able to verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we will use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.